How to Help
The Idaho Youth ChalleNGe Foundation (IDYCF) is always looking for support from the community to help us provide academic scholarships, sponsorship to other educational activities, funding for extracurricular programs and other events that provide individuals educational enhancement. We are a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so all donations to the IDYCF are 100% tax-deductible. Here are some ways you can help:
- Volunteer to help organize fundraisers, coordinate Cadet-encouraging activities, write grants, and spread the word about IDYCA by joining the Foundation's Parent Association/Booster Club - Download Form.
- Shop at Amazon Smiles, listing "Idaho Youth ChalleNGe Foundation" as the non-profit recipient - Click to Link.
- Take advantage of the Idaho Education Tax Credit on your tax return - Download Details.
- Send typical supplies and clothing items needed during the Residential Phase of the Academy - Download Supply List.
- Donate cash via PayPal - Click to Link.
- Participate in IdahoGives annual event - Click to Link.
- Purchase logo merchandise onsite (Family Day & Commencement) or online at the Foundation's Online Apparel Store.
To volunteer, make a donation, or offer your expertise and talents to the program, contact us at:
4040 W. Guard St.
Boise, Idaho 83705
If you are interested in contacting the Academy directly to apply for admission or employment opportunities, please visit the Idaho Youth ChalleNGe Academy website at www.idyouthchallenge.com or use the contact information below.
117 Timberline Dr.
Pierce, Idaho 83546